TOP TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BEING BALTIMORE'S BEST HON
- You fill out the application the day of HonFest next to the Main Stage beginning at 10am.
- If you become one of the top ten finalists you will need to return on Sunday to finish the competition.
- Our Motto: "The higher the hair the closer to God!"
- Our mission: "Honor the Working Women of America". We honor WOMEN.
- Our goal: HonFest gives you permission to have fun, HON!
- No cigarettes, no booze, no foul language, no exceptions.
- Must have a unique HON style, command of our beloved language "Bawlmerese" and a great personality.
- Must be available 3 or four times a year to dress up and must ride in the Mayors Christmas Parade December 7th.
- Talent is not a requirement, but we all have very special hidden talents so if you sing or read poetry or just want to tell a special story keep it to one minute and e-mail me your idea in advance so that we can be prepared.
(Example: One year Heidi won because she played "take me out to the Ball game" on a xylophone made from Natty Boh bottles. This was considered in good taste and acceptable.
- My mother, Judy, is a judge for the contest. This makes her Judge Judy. She has very high standards... 10 years of therapy and I think I am ok now, HON!